Real Estate Advertising Strategies, Ideas, Tips
This article is intended for beginner as well as veteran real estate agents to help generate more business.
Here are a few ideas and tips on how real estate agents can generate more leads:
Cost Effective Ideas and Tips to Generate More Real Estate Leads:
Internet Real Estate Leads:
From our experience, the most cost effective leads in the industry are leads generated from the Internet. This is because the one company that dominates the internet (Google) lets you advertise for FREE in their database. The catch is that if you want to rank high in the database, you must follow un-written rules which are only found via trial and error. Compare this to your local paper (print advertising) or billboard advertising (road advertising) where one company or entity usually controls an entire industry and charges a largely inflated fee.
By far Internet generated leads are the most cost effective way to increase QUALITY leads. We offer several starter web promotion packages to help you generate quality leads very quickly. Click on the link below for pricing packages or keep reading for more free and low cost ideas and tips for generating more real estate leads.
Real Estate Web Site Marketing Packages
Free ideas and strategies for real estate agents to generate more leads:
One of the easiest ways to meet a large number of people in a short amount of time is to participate in online discussion boards also known as message boards. These forums are built with people like real estate agents in mind because they allow you to join in discussions about everything from sky diving to acoustic dampening and everything in between.
This is beneficial because you are allowed to leave a signature under every post as long as it’s not a blatant sales pitch. This means you can participate in talks about anything in the world you want AND let these people know you are a real estate agent. This is a great strategy to get the word out there about you being a real estate agent AND showing your morals and ethics by helping people with topics you are well educated in.
Networking groups are a great way to meet more people and ultimately generate more leads. Networking groups are groups of like minded people that are in different industries that are looking to generate leads for their business.
- You sell a house to a couple and it turns out the house is infected with termites.
- You go to your networking group and give the lead to your pest control person.
- Now if the pest control person comes along with someone looking for a new house they will recommend you.
Remember, for a real estate agent the best strategy you can have is meeting as many people as possible and leaving a good impression (and a business card). Networking groups are a great free way to do this.
Door Hanger Campaigns:
Door hanger campaigns are VERY effective if done correctly. For those of you that are not familiar with what a door hanger campaign, is it is when you get thousands of low cost door hangers and hang them on people’s door knobs. This is often done by food delivery restaurants (think pizza and Chinese food) but is a highly effective strategy when done correctly with real estate.
Here are a few ways to make your door hanger campaign a success:
- Hang the door hangers yourself, this will give you a chance to do a quick meet and greet with dozens of potential clients. Although we do not recommend knocking on every door, we highly recommend talking to anyone willing to talk to you and giving them your 30 second pitch. Your pitch should include your name, what you do, and why they should choose you as an agent.
- Bring plenty of business cards and maybe pens printed with your name and number to leave to the people you meet on the way. Our clients have told us that by giving out pens and business cards to the people they meet they tend to have a much better conversion rate into leads. (Only give business cards and pens to people you actually talk to or you will blow through your whole supply quickly.)
- Remember not to touch that mailbox. Although you can post a bill on the door you can not put anything in mailboxes.
We hope that you find our Real Estate Advertising Strategies, Ideas, Tips article useful. From everyone at Eyeflow, we hope you find it useful in obtaining more real estate leads. Remember, Yaerd.org itself was built by Eyeflow and in several months ranked at the top of most major search engines for many preconstruction and investment real estate related keywords. We offer our online marketing services and expertise to realtors, developers, mortgage brokers, and title services. Learn more by viweing our marketing packages.