Diamonte Del Sol: Jaco, Costa Rica Luxury Preconstruction Property
Diamonte Del Sol is where contemporary architecture meets the tranquilo Costa Rica. Prices range from $179-$889K for penthouses. The project will consist of 5 towers with heights of 8 and 10 floors and construction will begin in December 2007. Buildings 1 and 2 (see the site plan) are completely sold out. Phase II buildings 3, 4 and 5 will begin construction in April of 2007 with a completion date of April, 2008. An on-site commercial center will host a Casino, High-end restaurant, day-spa/gym, and more…..
1 bedroom, 1.5 bath – 818 square feet under air with 118 square feet of terrace for a total of 936 square feet.
2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths – 1,378 square feet under air with 237 square feet of terrace for a total of 1,615 square feet.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths – 1,776 square feet under air with 452 square feet of terrace for a total of 2,228 square feet.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths – 2,486 square feet under air with 603 square feet of terrace for a total of 3,089 square feet.
- Fully furnished units, turn-key real estate
- Developer pays all closing costs
- Developer financing available (70% of the purchase price 30-year amortization)
- On-site management and rental pool
- Wireless Internet, cable TV and phone line
- 24-hour security
- Large pools
Suggested Projects: Tres Regalos, Tropica Sands, Diamonte Del Sol, Nativa – La Brisas
Surrounded by picturesque mountains, Jaco is known for its adventure-filled attractions. Conveniently located In the central Pacific region of Costa Rica, Jaco is the nearest developed beach to San Jose-- just 1.5-hour drive that will soon be an even shorter trip upon completion of a new government road. Jaco was once merely a quaint surf town, but today it has grown to a tourist mecca that includes all the amenities necessary to satisfy the most discerning vacationer. Visitors spend their days at a spa, tour art galleries, shop at the many local boutiques, and enjoy the evening sunsets laying on the beach. For thrill seekers, Jaco Beach provides volcano tours, fishing trips, jungle tours, volleyball, horseback rides, golf, ATV tours, canopy tours, and surfing.
At night, temperatures range from the low seventies to the low nineties All Year Round. Visitors can enjoy sunbathing and playing in the ocean 365 days a year! Jaco offers all the modern attractions and conveniences of a tourist epicenter while still preserving an authentic Costa Rican ambiance.
- Jaco Vacation Homes
- Costa Rica Real Estate
- Costa Rica Property
- Jaco preconstruction real estate
- Costa Rica preconstruction property
- Costa Rica preconstruction real estate
- Jaco Investment real estate
- Costa Rica real estate investment
- Costa Rica Investment Property
- Jaco property investment
- Costa Rica Real Estate Agent
- Costa Rica Developments
- Jaco Real Estate
- Jaco Beachfront Real Estate
- Costa Rica Vacation Home
- Jaco Oceanfront Real Estate
- Jaco preconstruction property
- Jaco Ocean View Real Estate
- Jaco Property
- Jaco Luxury Property
- Costa Rica Real Estate Company
- Costa Rica Condos